Document Type : ORIGINAL RESEARCH ARTICLE
BA of English Literature, Department of English Language and Literature, Faculty of Letters and Human Sciences, Lebanese University, Beirut, Lebanon (Corresponding Author)
MA of Applied Linguistics, Department of Linguistics, Faculty of Arts, Languages and STEM Education, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
SUBJECT AND OBJECTIVES: Subject of Imam Mahdi is a topic agreed upon by Muslims, and many religions and the promised Mahdi is the son of the Prophet Mohammad. A few days before the death of the fourth ambassador, Ali bin Mohammad al-Samri, Imam Mahdi sent a message to his ambassador saying: “In the name of God, the Most Merciful, the Most Merciful, O Ali bin Mohammad al-Samari, the greatest of God; And between six days, gather your command and do not recommend anyone to take your place after your death, for complete occultation has occurred, and there is no reappearance except after the permission of Allah, the Exalted, mentioning him, and that is after a long period, hardness of hearts, and the earth being filled with oppression”.
METHOD AND FINDING: This article, has been done with a historical approach and review of documents and narrative sources and try to use the sources with high accuracy.
CONCLUSION: we will address the subject of the philosophy of the great Occultation of Imam Mahdi and we will talk in it about the philosophy of occultation and its benefits in brief, relying on the book “Imam Mahdi and the Promised Day of Khalil Rzq”.
- The Holy Quran.
- Barqi, Abu Ja'far Ahmad ibn Mohammad (1992). Al-Mahasin. Tehran: Dar al-Kutub al-Islamiyya.
- Ibn Shu'ba Harrani, Abu Mohammad Hasan ibn Ali (1973). Tuhaf al-Uqul An Al-Rasool. Tehran: Ketabchi Publications.
- Juwayni al-Shafi’i, Sadr al-Din Ibrahim ibn Mohammad (1978). Fara'id al-Simtayn fi fada'il al-Murtada wa l-Batul wa l-Sibtayn wa l-A'imma min Dhurriyyatihim. Beirut: Mu'assassat al-Mahmudi li-Taba'ah.
- Khazzaz al-Qummi, Ali ibn Mohammad (1980).Kifayat al-Athar fi al-Nusus ala al-A'immat al-Ithna Ashar. Qom: Bidar Publications.
- Majlisi, Mohammad Baqer (2006). Bihar al-Anwar. Tehran: Islamic Library.
- Mousavi Isfahani, Syed Mohammad Taghi (2009). Mikyal al-Makarim fi Fawa'id al-Du'a Li'l Qai'm. Qom: Ansariyan Publications.
- Nouri, Mirza Hossein (2007). Al-Najm al-Thaqib fi Ahwal al-Imam al-Gha'ib. Qom: Lesan al-Sedq Publisher.
- Qazwini, Mohammad Kadhim (2009). Imam Mahdi from the Cradle to the Appearance. Beirut: Dar al-Fajr.
- Rzq, Khalil (2008). Imam Mahdi and the Promised Day. Beirut: Dar al-Walaa.
- Saduq, Abu Ja'far Mohammad ibn Ali (2011). Kamal Al-Din wa Tamam Al-Ni'mah. Qom: Ansarian Publications.
- Saduq, Abu Ja'far Mohammad ibn Ali (1983). Al-Khisal. Qom: Islamic Publications.
- Tabrisi, Abu Mansur Ahmad ibn Ali (2017). Al-Ihtijaj ala ahl al-Lijaj. Oqm: Ansariyan Publications.
- The al-Abbas's Holy Shrine (Bita). Flags of Guidance in the Lives of the Infallible. Karbala: The Islamic Center.
- Tusi, Abu Ja'far Mohammad Ibn Hassan (2012). Al-Ghaibah. Qom: Institute of Islamic Studies.