Document Type : ORIGINAL RESEARCH PAPER
Department of Philosophy, Theology and Religions, College of Farabi, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran, and PhD of Public Administration, (Corresponding Author)
Department of Computer-Software Technology Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Sepahan Institute of Higher Education Science and Technology, Isfahan, Iran, and MA Student of Private Law, Al-Mustafa Open University, Al-Mustafa International University, Qom, Iran
SUBJECT AND OBJECTIVES: Every society along the way of its progress needs to create a favorable environment for the growth and well-being of people, and based on this environmental peace, the fields of progress are provided. Meanwhile, one of the factors that prevent the development of societies is the occurrence of environmental factors and the creation of hostilities by other countries. Issues such as war, terror, Sanction, etc. are among these issues that make the progress of any society difficult. This research, focusing on this issue, seeks to identify the factors behind the backwardness of Iranian society, which was created by the America.
METHOD AND FINDING: In this research, by regarding a political philosophy approach, a descriptive research method of the case study and documents has been used to investigate the analytical history regarding; of course, considering the importance of America's confrontation in Iran's contemporary history during the last hundred years (1921-2020 AD), hundred historical events against Iran have been examined and subsequently, the strategy of resistance against sanctions in the international law system has been presented.
CONCLUSION: The problems that America has created against Iran in contemporary history is a sign of a historical deviation. This behavior outside of diplomatic relations causes one country to impose all kinds of economic and non-economic pressures on another country, the result of which is the backwardness of the society, and the solution to face it is to strengthen the structure of the governance system.
- The Holy Quran.
- Nahj al-Balagha.
- Badra, Mohammad Sheta. (2022). Chronicle of the Hundred Historical Events in the Contemporary West and its Function in the Humans Life and Human Societies. International Multidisciplinary Journal of Pure Life, 9(30), 175-202. https://doi.org/10.22034/imjpl.2022.6926
- Goudarzi, Soheil. Soltaninejad, Ahmed. Zahrani, Mustafa. and Mohsin Islami. (2017). Examining the Relationship between the Islamic Republic of Iran and the United States of America in the Light of Strategic Culture. International Relations Studies, 10(39), 119-146. [In Persian]
- Haley, Alex. (2016). Roots: The Saga of an American Family. Massachusetts: Da Capo Press.
- Hemati, Zohreh. and Farhad Darvishi Se-Talani. (2016). Examining America Foreign Policy Approaches towards the Islamic Republic of Iran based on America National Security Documents 1993-2014. Defense Policy, 25(100), 75-104. [In Persian]
- Ibn Hanbal, Ahmad ibn Mohammad. (1995). Musnad Ahmad. Beirut: Risala Foundation. [In Arabic]
- Imam Khomeini, Syed Ruhollah. Sahifah of Imam. Software of Imam Khomeini's Collection of Works. [In Persian]
- Imam Khamenei, Syed Ali. Website: [In Persian] https://english.khamenei.ir
- Kulayni, Mohammad ibn Yaqub. (1986). Al-Kafi. Correction by: Ali-Akbar Ghafari and Mohammad Akhundi. 4th Edition. Tehran: Dar ol-Kotob al-Eslamye. [In Arabic]
- Mousavifar, Razieh. (2016). Iran-America Relations; The Issue of Israel. Politics Quarterly, 46(2), 497-514. [In Persian] https://doi.org/10.22059/JPQ.2016.57945
- Nephew, Richard. (2023). The Art of Sanctions: A View from the Field. New York: Columbia University Press.
- Oborne, Peter Alan. (2022). The Fate of Abraham: Why the West should Rethink its Relations with Islam. New York: Simon & Schuster Ltd.
- Ibn Tawus, Syed Radhi ud-Deen Ali. (1996). Lohoof. Qom: Anwar al-Hoda. [In Arabic]