Document Type : ORIGINAL RESEARCH ARTICLE
1 *Faculty of Islam, Humanities and Social Sciences, School of Morality, Education and Psychology, Department of Morality and Training, Al-Mustafa International University, Qom, Iran, and M.Phil in Education, Department of Education, Iqra University, Karachi, Pakistan (Corresponding Author)
2 Faculty of Islam, Humanities and Social Sciences, School of Morality, Education and Psychology, Department of Morality and Training, Head of Department, Al-Mustafa International University, Qom, Iran, and Macgil University, Canada
SUBJECT AND OBJECTIVES: Sibawayh, a leading grammarian in 8th Century used first time violent words and phrases such as “Izhaba, waqtala and wazrib” meaning “Go, and killed and hit”, and “Yazhabu, Yazribu, Yaqtilu and Yuzrib” meaning “He is going, hitting, killing and being hit” in his book “Al-Kitaab”. Since then, these types of words and phrases are being used in almost all the books of Arabic grammar. This article examines the concept and roots of militarization of textbooks and the effects of these words and phrases on human life and society.
METHOD AND FINDING: In this research, content analysis has been used to quantify and analyze the presence of specific words and phrases used in Arabic grammar books, based on the psychology of words and human behavior. The words being used in our daily communication shapes human aura which has radiations that effects on emotional and physical state. A word, phrases and sentences carry not only meaning; but psychological effects, responsible to develop human Aura that influence human brain and personality.
CONCLUSION: These words and phrases effect on human brain which leads people towards anxiety and irritability, consequently reduce human cooperation and collaboration in a significant manner. The nature of human thoughts depends on the words and phrases being used or heard and finally develop human aura that creates positive and negative energy in human. This research confirms adverse impact of negatives words and phrases on human life.
I thank my parents for their prayers, my teachers for teaching me skills, my wife for her continuous support and officials and reviewers of the Pure Life Journal.
- The Holy Quran.
- Amerian, Majid. and Ali-Morad Khaivar (2014). Textbook Selection, Evaluation and Adaptation Procedures. International Journal of Language Learning and Applied Linguistics World. Vol. 6 (Issue. 1): 523-533.
- Anufrieva, V.P. and Anufriev, M.G (2018). Influence of Thoughts over Human Aura. International Union of Medical and Applied Bioelectrography.
- Bod, Rens (2013). A new History of Humanities: The Search for Principles and Patterns from Antiquity to Present. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Cass, Warren (2017). Influence: How to Raise Your Profile, Manage Your Reputation and Get Noticed. New York: Wiley Publishing.
- Harrison, Theo (2022). Understanding The Seven Layers Of The Human Aura: Their Functions and Meanings. The Minds Journal: Your Guide To Better Mental Health And Relationships: https://themindsjournal.com/layers-of-human-aura
- Hosseini Dehshiri, Afzal-Sadat (2022). Moral Education of Adolescents based on Religious Teachings. International Multidisciplinary Journal of Pure Life. Vol. 9 (Issue. 32): 99-145.
- Imam Khamenie, Syed Ali. Supreme Leader's Website: https://english.khamenei.ir
- International Quran News Agency (2019). Quran Translated in 16 Local Languages in Indonesia: https://iqna.ir/en/news/3467737/quran-translated-in-16-local-languages-in-indonesia
- Kumar, Krishna (2005). Political Agenda of Education: A Study of Colonialist and Nationalist Ideas. 2th Edition. New Dehli: Sage Publication.
- Majlisi, Mohammad Baqer (1983). Bihar ul-Anwar. Beirut, Mu'assist al-Wafa.
- Marques, A (2013). The Human Aura; a Study. San Francisco: General Books.
- Motahhari, Murtaza (2008). The Collection of Works. 4th Edition. Tehran: Sadra Publications.
- Mousavian, Syed Mohammad (2016). Text Book of Sarf and Nahv. Qom: Safir Salamat Publications.
- Naseem, Mohammad Ayaz (2014). Deconstructing Militarism in Pakistani Textbooks. Journal of Educational Media, Memory, and Society. Vol. 6 (Issue. 2): 10-24.
- Panchadasi, Swami (1940). The Human Aura: Astral Colors and Thought Forms. India: Yogi Publication Society.
- Shivakumar, Doddalahalli Kempegowda (2022). Textbooks should not be Political Tools: https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/karnataka/textbooks-should-not-be-political-tools/article65460076.ece
- Sibawayh, Abi Bashar (1988). The Kitab of Sibawayh. Cairo. Al-Khanji School.
- Smith, Claude (1997). De-Militarizing Language. Peace Magazine. Vol. 13 (Issue. 4): 14-15.
- Surendran, C.P (2017). 'Don't Teach Students Hindu-Muslim Riots in Indian History': https://www.khaleejtimes.com/article/dont-teach-students-hindu-muslim-riots-in-indian-history