Document Type : ORIGINAL RESEARCH ARTICLE
1 PhD Student in Department of Sports Management, Faculty of Literature and Human Sciences, Islamic Azad University, Kermanshah, Iran (Corresponding Author)
2 PhD Student in Department of Sports Management, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Kurdistan University, Sanandaj, Iran
SUBJECT AND OBJECTIVES: The current research was carried out with the aim of designing a strategic model of sports leisure management and its function in the human life with a combined approach.
METHOD AND FINDING: In terms of practical purpose, the present research was a combination of sequential exploratory and survey collection methods. The statistical community in the qualitative section includes members of the scientific team of sports sciences and specialists in leisure time and strategic planning; these people were selected for qualitative interviews in the research topic (22 interviews with 22 people and continued until theoretical saturation). The statistical population of the quantitative part includes the experts of the Ministry of Sports and the youth of Iran. The results of the analysis of the qualitative data obtained from the interview, the paradigmatic model of the strategic plan of sports leisure with an emphasis on the Iranian model in the form of six dimensions.In the designed model, the support of managers, acceptance of employees, team participation and organizational culture are considered as causal factors in the strategic plan of sports leisure time with an emphasis on the Iranian model, which provide the reasons for the success of the strategic plan. In the quantitative part, it was also determined that all 6 main components of the research have a suitable fit, so the research model has a sufficient fit.
CONCLUSION: Considering that the basic problem of youth and teenagers is the identity gap and its product is fascination and self-loss in front of the invading western culture, this determines their lifestyle, which is far from the Islamic lifestyle. Therefore, the basic strategy in Leisure Time is to create an identity; Because, cultural invasion attacks values in a special way and puts them under its influence.
Hereby, I sincerely thank the respected professors of sports management and sports sociology, the employees of the Ministry of Sports and other loved ones who helped us in conducting this research.
- The Holy Quran.
- Ateca-Amestoy, Victoria. Serrano-del-Rosal, Rafael. and Esperanza Vera-Toscano (2008). The Leisure Experience. The Journal of Socio-Economics. Vol. 37 (Issue. 1): 64-78.
- Bahrami, Shahab. Kayani, Mohammad Saeed. Nazari, Leila. and Leila Shahbazpour (2022). The Effect of Social Responsibility of Physical Education Teachers on Optimizing Leisure Time and Preventing Social Damage of Students. Education Management and Perspective Quarterly. Vol. 3 (Issue 3): 29-54.
- Creswell, John (2017). Qualitative Inquiry and Research Design: Choosing Among Five Approaches. 4th Edition. London: Sage Publications.
- Cuaderes, E.T. Parker, D. and C.E. Burgin (2004). Leisure Time Physical Activity in Adult Native Americans. Southern Online Journal of Nursing Research. Vol. 5: 111-130.
- Ehsani, Mohammad. Safari, Marjan. Amiri, Mojtaba. and Hashem Kuzechian (2013). Designing the Model of Sport for All in Iran. Asian Social Science. Vol. 9 (Issue. 2): 208-218.
- Gholami, Bahman. Amozadeh, Masoume. and Mahtab Rashid Nahal (2014). The Title of the Study and Analysis of Leisure Places Case Study: Sports Places in Darrehshahr. The Second National Conference on Tourism, Geography and Sustainable Environment. Hamadan: Association of Environmental Assessors and Shahid Mofateh College.
- Haywood, Les. et al (2001). Leisure Time. Translated by: Mohammad Ehsani and Omid Danesh. Urbanism Studies. Vol. 3 (Issue. 10-11): 125:126.
- Heydari, Kolsoum. Heydarinejad, Sedighe. Saffari, Marjan. and Amin Khatibi (2019). How does Seriousness in Leisure Time Affect the Place Attachment of Non-Professional Athletes? Research in Educational Sports. Vol. 8 (Issue. 19): 91-114.
- Fahs, Suzan. and Ali Kanso (2022). Sex Education in Islam and the West and its Function in the Pure Life of Modern Human. International Multidisciplinary Journal of Pure Life. Vol. 9 (Issue. 29): 137-156.
- Ibn Babawayh Qomi (Saduq), Mohammad ibn Ali (2010). The Meanings of the News. 4th Edition. Tehran: House of Islamic Books.
- Jafarinia, Saeed. and Saman Raji (2017). Implementation of Strategic Planning of Human Resources in Organizations, Challenges and Solutions (Case Study: Pharmaceutical Industry of Iran). The Third National Conference of Management and Humanities Researches. Tehran: Madaber Management Research Institute.
- Khaleghi Babaei, Soghra (2009). Participation in Leisure Sports Activities and Quality of Life in Active and Inactive Veterans and Disabled People. Master Thesis in Sports Management. Faculty of Physical Education. Amol: Amol University.
- Khorramshahi, Bahauddin. and Masoud Ansari (1997). The Messages of the Prophet Muhammad. Tehran: Jami Publications.
- Kremer, Peter. Elshaung, Christine. Leslie, Eva. Toumbourou, John. Patton, George. and Joanne Williams (2014). Physical Activity, Leisure-Time Screen Use and Depression among Children and Young Adolescents. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport. Vol. 17 (Issue. 2): 183-187.
- Mansouri, Maryam. Farzam, Farzan. and Mehrzad Hamidi (2019). Compilation of the Leisure Time Model of the Country's Students. Journal of New Trends in Sport Management. Vol. 28: 131-145.
- Maqsoodi, Sode. Abdul Hosseini, Zahra. and Zeinab Soleimani (2012). Study on how to Spend Leisure Time and its Changes in Iran. National Congress of Leisure Time and Youth Lifestyle. Shiraz: Department of Sports and Youth of Fars Province.
- Mazloumi, Nader. and Ali Motevalli (2013). A Model to Implement of Strategic Plans. Management Studies in Development and Evolution. Vol. 21 (Issue. 67): 19-45.
- Mofid, Mohammad ibn Mohammad (1993). Al-Irshad fi Ma'rifat Hujaj Allah 'ala l-'Ibad. Qom: Dar al-Mofid.
- Nabati, Syed Mohammad. and Moeen Abdul-Maleki (2016). Investigation of the Relationship between the Effectiveness of Leisure Sports Activities and the Achievement of Championship Titles by the Students of Boali University of Hamedan. The First National Conference on Developments in Sports Sciences in the Field of Health, Prevention and Championships. Qazvin: Imam Khomeini International University.
- Narici, Marco. De Vito, Giuseppe. Franchi, Martino. Paoli, Antonio. Moro, Tatiana. Marcolin, Giuseppe. di Girolamo, Filippo Giorgio. et al (2021). Impact of Sedentarism Due to the COVID-19 Home Confinement on Neuromuscular, Cardiovascular and Metabolic Health: Physiological and Pathophysiological Implications and Recommendations for Physical and Nutritional Countermeasures. European Journal of Sport Science. Vol. 21 (Issue. 4): 614-635.
- Nazarian Madavani, Abbas. and Alireza Ramezani (2012). Evaluation of Obstacles and Solutions for the Development of the Share of Sports Activities in Students' Leisure Time. Journal of Research on Educational Sport. Vol. 1 (Issue. 3): 13-28.
- Pai, Lee-Wen. Li, Tsai-chung. Hwu, Yueh-Juen. Chang, Shu-Chuan. Chen, Li-Li. and Pi-Ying Chang (2016). The Effectiveness of Regular Leisure Time Physical Activities on Long-Term Glycemic Control in People with Type 2 Diabetes: A Systematic Review and Metaanalysis. Diabetes research and clinical practice. Vol. 113: 77-95.
- Parks, Janet. Quaterman, Jerome. and Beverly Archie Zenger (2003). Contemporary Management in Sports. Translated by: Mohammad Ehsani. Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University.
- Parsamehr, Mehraban (2015). Public Sports and Leisure Management. The First National Conference on Sports Sciences and Physical Education in Iran. Tehran: Association for the Development and Promotion of Basic Sciences and Technologies.
- Payandeh, Abolghasem (1974). Nahj al-Fasaha. Tehran: Javidan Publications.
- Rezaei Soofi, Morteza (2006). Investigating the Leisure Situation of High School Students in Rasht and its Relationship with the Level of Cultural and Sports Facilities. Peyke Noor. Vol. 4 (Issue. 3): 98-105.
- Romero-Pérez, Ena Monserrat. González-Bernal, Jeronimo. Soto-Cámara, Raul. González-Santos, Josefa. Tánori-Tapia, Jose Manuel. Rodríguez-Fernández, Paula. Jiménez-Barrios, Maria. Márquez, Sara. and Jose Antonio de Paz (2020). Influence of a Physical Exercise Program in the Anxiety and Depression in Children with Obesity. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. Vol. 17 (Isuue. 13): 1-10.
- Salmanpour Khoei, Afsoon (2015). Evaluating the Effect of Urban Space on the Leisure and Mental Well-being of the Elderly. First National Conference on Earth Sciences and Urban Development. Tabriz: Kian Tarh Danesh Corporation.
- Sharifi, Ahmad Hossein (2013). Islamic Manners and Lifestyle. Qom: Maarif Publishing.
- Teimouri, Hadi. Forozan, Farkhunde. and Ali Safari (2018). Analysis the Model of Employees' Leisure Time Management at the Workplace in Mix Method Approach. Management Studies in Development and Evolution. Vol. 28 (Issue. 94): 63-84.
- Wallhead, Tristan. Garn, Alex. and carla Vidoni (2013). Sport Education and Social Goals in Physical Education: Relationships with Enjoyment, Relatedness, and Leisure-Time Physical Activity. Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy. Vol. 18 (Issue. 4): 427-441.
- Yarahmadi, Jalal. Nikbakht, Mohammad Hashim. Nejad Mogeni, Fateme. and Hossein Zareian (2016). A Study of Leisure Time of Veterans and the Disabled with Emphasis on Sports Activities. Fifth National Conference on Applied Sciences in Sports. Aliabad Katoul: Islamic Azad University.