1. Article must include following sections:
2. Only those articles will be considered which had not been published before and their authors have not been obligated to publish them elsewhere.
3. Responsibility of scientific and legall authenticity of the articles will rest upon the corresponding author.
4. The right to aspect or reject an article is reserved for the journal.
5. Final approval for an article to be published in the journal will be made by the editorial board after the recommendation of referees. The arbitration process is “Double Blind Peer Review”.
6. Length of an article must be 7 pages at least and 30 pages at most where each page contains 250 words.
7. Quotations and adaptations from articles of the journal, with reference to the source, are allowed.
8. To write a Persian and Arabic article, be “IRLotus” font with the size of 14pt should be used. To write a Urdu article, be “Alvi Nastaleeq” font with the size of 14pt should be used. To write a English article, be “Times New Roman” font with the size of 14pt should be used
9. References should be arranged alphabeticaliy and should be listed as under:
10. Endorsement of references related to sources in the text should be made in from of (Name of Author, Year of Publication: Page Number).
11. References of each page, such as the Latin equivalent of specialized vocabulary, idioms and side descriptions should be included in the footnote of the same page
12. The author is required to send his / her educational details and academic rank along with sending the article to the address of the scientific quarterly:
13. When the paper is published, an electronic version of the Journal will submitted by Journal Secretariat to the author(s).
Please Refer to the Following Addresses in order to Send the Authors’ Agreement and Commitment Form, Conflict of Interest and Authorship Conformation Form and Source Writing Method (APA):